Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September Totally Tuesday Wrap up

Hey gang! Just popping in to give a big "Wahoo!" to those who participated in my September Totally Tuesday Link Party! 

You all totally rock!

There was so many fun things you all shared, I just love them all! 
So, without further ado, here are some of my favorites from the September Totally Tuesday link party. I couldn't choose only a few, so I decided to break my favorites into a few categories, instead of just showing each project (so scroll down for the 3 categories of favorites!). Enjoy!
 Fall & Halloween favs:




 Food & Health favs:



Crafts favs:

Thanks for sharing everyone! Those that I featured above (or in a previous Totally Tuesday Link Party) can post the button below on your websites if you would like, to show your project was picked to be feature from the Totally Tuesday Party!

Madcap Frenzy
You can view all the awesome projects linked up at the September Totally Tuesday Link Party here --> Sept. Totally Tuesday Link Party!
Again, I want to thank everyone who participated and I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this month!
Stay tuned and be prepared to link up your October projects in the October Totally Tuesday Link Party, the last Tuesday of the month- October 29th!
Have a wonderful week everyone!
-M

11 comments:

  1. Aww...thank you so much for featuring my fall burlap wreath and for hosting a great party. You made my day. Have a great weekend.

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your Wreath! It is so pretty!

      Delete
  2. Yee Haw! Thanks for featuring my Western Crafts! I feel honored!
    Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like the kiddos loved the crafts! Thanks for sharing it!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my paper flowers! Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and sharing them with us! They are lovely!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for featuring our Denim Wine Bottle Bag! Its a bit random, but we love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea- I have so many old beat-up jeans that I want to make into something- what an great idea!

      Delete
  5. Awesome features! Thanks so much for including my little mice silhouettes; I'm grabbing a Featured button now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable! I am going to have to try to find a mouse image and see if I can find it for my Cricut or SureCutsALot program. Thanks for sharing it!

      Delete
  6. So many great creations! Thank you so much for featuring my framed burlap monogram. I can't wait to put this featured button on my blog. Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!