Monday, April 25, 2016

Baby A's Woodland Boy Nursery

So, now that my son is over 2 months old, I guess it's time to show off his nursery. We had it mostly done when he was born with just a few minor things  left to do, but overall it was "complete" when he turned a month old.

Woodland boy nursery


Ever since I found out I was pregnant last year, I knew I wanted a woodland themed nursery- no matter if it was a boy or girl.
When I found out baby A would be a boy, I narrowed down the color theme to Brown, White, Orange and Green.

Woodland boy nursery
Storage Galore!

Since my baby shower was also woodland themed (see my post on my baby shower here), I could actually use a lot of the items in the decor for the nursery.

Woodland boy nursery

Woodland boy nursery

Woodland boy nursery
My mom graciously sewed these adorable curtains.

Now, by no means am I a perfect decorator and my hubs is not the most perfect painter, but I think its cute.

Woodland boy nursery

Woodland boy nursery

Woodland boy nursery

Even though baby A doesn't sleep a huge amount of time in his crib yet (he has reflux and no matter what I do to his crib, he still won't sleep longer than 40 minutes at a time in it. He also still likes mommy cuddles. But when he hits 4 months, we are gonna try to get him to sleep more than once a day in the crib).

Woodland boy nursery

Woodland boy nursery
The toy corner, before I finished the walk decor.

Woodland boy nursery

Woodland boy nursery

Woodland boy nursery

Woodland boy nursery
The tree was actually part of our set for Shrek. The theater company didn't want it back, so we decided to incorporate it into the nursery decor.

Woodland boy nursery

Woodland boy nursery
This particular changing pad is small and most places don't make covers for them, so I used a pillowcase and a dishrag to cover it. 

I think it turned out not too shabby. I hope you think its cute too.

Woodland boy nursery

I used various printables for his decor that I found through some online searches.

  • For his name clipboards (which I hope someday we can show off his art he creates) I used the woodland graphics from: We Lived Happily Ever After
  • The 3 animals on the wall under the letters are from here: Mish Mash by Ash
  • The mountains printable from here: Oh So Lovely
  • And other various printables used in the room are from here: Soho Sonnet


I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!